Benefits of attending:
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the central link between Finance and Sales.
- Describe and demonstrate the procedures of formulating sales forecasting, budgeting and control.
- Optimize allocation of sales resources for maximum productivity.
- Assess the costs and benefits of marketing management decisions.
- Communicate operational and financial strategies and results.
Who should attend?
Sales and marketing professionals and executives, directors of marketing, sales managers, regional sales directors and managers, and any senior professional wishing to acquire advanced knowledge in linking sales operations to achieve optimum marketing, sales, and financial results.
- Sales Force Management Functions
- The Field of Sales Force Management
- Sales Management Defined
- The Nature of Sales Management:
- Role and Skills of a Sales Manager
- Primary Responsibilities of a Sales Manager
- Understand the Link between Finance and Sales
- Financial and Sales Metrics for Sales Professionals
- Appreciate the Importance of Inventory Management on Sales Decisions