By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Use marketing research to close information gaps and enrich the marketing plan with winning strategies.
- Plan, design and execute vital marketing research projects.
- Know why, when and how to use a variety of research methods and techniques such as surveys, focus groups, conjoint analysis and more.
Who should attend?
Marketing executives: who need grounding in marketing research principles and methodologies. The program is also ideal for those who will become engaged in planning, designing and executing marketing research projects and for those whose job is to supervise the work of third party agencies hired to conduct research projects on behalf of the participant's organization.
- Definitions and Concepts
- What is Marketing Research?
- Primary and Secondary Research
- Quantitative and Qualitative Research
- Steps in Marketing Research
- Defining the Objective
- Choosing the Methods
- Obtaining the Data
- Analyzing the Data
- Recommendations and Application