By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Reach their buyers directly, establishing a personal link with current and prospective customers.
- Access niche buyers with targeted and effective messages
- Publish content that people want to read and search engines reward with high rankings.
- Understand how tools like blogs, podcasts, webcasts and social networking can be used to enhance their online presence.
- Do a step-by-step approach for building an online marketing strategy and an action-plan to create online leadership for their organization.
Who should attend?
Product and service marketers, marketing communications, public relations, marketing executives, as well as agencies: who serve them.
- Marketing on the Web
- The Rules of Web Marketing and PR
- The Convergence of Marketing and PR on the Web
- Buyers Personas and Reaching Your Buyers Directly
- Sales Process Writing for Your Buyers
- Content Writing that Drives Action
- Web Based Communications to Reach Buyers Directly
- You Are What You Publish
- Content-rich Web Sites and Online Media Rooms
- Online News Releases and Reaching the Media