By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Examine all aspects of the New Product Development (NPD) process, its importance, and factors influencing stages involved in successful NPD.
- Identify a variety of launch success factors that will improve launch process planning and execution.
- Suggest ways for companies to avoid launch ruts by adopting techniques that appeal to today's consumers.
- Understand the importance of using media vehicles to ignite the product launch process and increase the viability of the new product.
- Prepare product launch checklists and budgets to overcome roadblocks and smoothing the launch process.
Who should attend?
All staff concerned with their organization's growth and profitability. This could include Business Development Managers; Marketing; Sales Product and Brand Managers; R & D Managers and Personnel; Managing Directors and Directors over a wide range of business areas; and everyone involved in Strategy Planning.
- New Product Development
- NPD Definitions and Challenges
- NPD Objectives and Critical Success Factors
- NPD Reasons for Success and Failures
- NPD as a Key Marketing Strategy
- Assessing Commercial Viability
- The New Product Development Process
- Idea Generation and Screening
- Concept Development and Testing
- Marketing Strategy