By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Determine their potential for creativity and innovation.
- Apply the creative thinking skills and methods in various work-related situations.
- Practice thinking in non-conventional ways (thinking out of the box using Mind Mapping and TRIZ)
- Learn about creative thinking strategies and how to apply them at the workplace.
- Recollect and retrieve memorized information easily and quickly.
Who should attend?
Supervisors, managers, team and project leaders, and all individuals who need to adopt a more creative approach at work, whether to solve problems, initiate and introduce changes, or deal with organizational issues in non-conventional ways. The program will also benefit those who are interested in recognizing and enhancing their creative potential and their memory power.
- What is Creativity?
- Differences between Invention, Innovation and Creativity
- The 13 Theories of Creativity
- Traits of Creative Individuals
- Understanding the 2 Hemispheres of the Brain
- Lateral Thinking
- Understanding Your Creativity Score
- Creativity as a Business Tool
- Constraints and Barriers to Creative Thinking
- Ways for Overcoming Barriers