By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring team player styles.
- Build an effective and empowered team.
- Examine the work practices of high performing teams.
- Gain new insights into creating a motivating team environment.
- Implement strategies for improving team relationships.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors, and team leaders: who are responsible for building and maintaining effective teams in the work environment
- The Team Leadership Challenge
- Organizations Today
- 21ST Century Team Definition
- Skills of Effective Team Leaders
- Characteristics of Effective Team Leaders
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Leadership Styles: Self Analysis
- Techniques for Increasing Team Effectiveness
- Building a High-Performance Team
- Recipe for Successful Teams