By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- List the main cycles in Human Resources and the critical steps in each.
- Define strategic HR management and draft an HR strategy.
- Explain the vital signs which should be constantly monitored in Human Resources.
- Quantify employee morale and determine a formula for calculating it objectively.
- Differentiate between types of turnover and determine how each should be calculated.
Who should attend?
Human Resources managers and senior professionals in the function who seek to broaden their knowledge and improve their skills in the key functions of HR as well as those who are responsible for evaluating HR and its effectiveness in the organization. The program is also suitable for those employees who are targeted for development/promotion within the HR function
- The Main Cycles in Human Resources Management
- HR Strategy Cycle
- Recruitment and Selection Cycle
- Training and Development Cycle
- Performance Management Cycle
- Compensation and Benefits Cycle
- Strategic HR Management
- Situation Analysis
- HR Visions and Missions
- HR Strategic Goals