By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
Who should attend?
Managers, superintendents, supervisors and officers in the functions of Human Resources and/or recruitment: whose job requires recruiting and selecting employees. The program is also very useful for all those outside Human Resources whose job requires conducting frequent and/or important selection interviews.
- Recruitment and Selection
- Recruitment versus Selection
- Roles and Responsibilities in Each Stage
- Defining Requirements
- Building a Job Profile: The Use of Essentials and Desirables
- Attracting Candidates
- Various Sources for Attracting Candidates
- Referrals and Internal Candidates
- Advertising: Pros and Cons
- Internet and Websites