By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Assess and demonstrate the range of competencies required of a Human Resources professional.
- Apply planning techniques in the Human Resources function.
- Explain the purpose/usefulness of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Develop Human Resources policies and procedures.
Who should attend?
Professionals working in Human Resources planning or Human Resources administration: who need to sharpen their knowledge and skills in this important field. This program is also suitable for Human Resources employees under development, who need to learn the basics of Human Resources policies and procedures as part of their development program.
- Human Resources Management - Definitions and Objectives
- Human Resources Management Defined
- The Role of the HR Professional
- Key HRM Activities
- The Main Reasons for Human Resources Planning
- Basic Writing Tips - As Applied to the Design of Policies and Procedures
- Ten Top Writing Tips
- Writing for Electronic Usage
- Will It/Can It Be Translated?
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures: What Are They and Why We Have Them?