Developing talent is a crucial part of any organisation’s responsibility, thus learning and development requires the same rigour and attention as any other management task. It is a leader’s role to help people understand what their best talents are, and how these can best be deployed to maximise result and align with the organisation’s goals.
The programme covers the role of the Learning and Development Manager. Importantly, the programme also focuses on the alignment of learning and development to the short and long-term directions of the business.
Participants will learn to:
- Align the training and development offerings to the business needs
- Evaluate their L&D processes for ensuring learning effectiveness in line with the best practice.
- Prioritise and use appropriate resources to achieve effectiveness and efficiency in the training and development budget
- Design learning programmes that meet learners and organization requirements and improve performance
- Design leading-edge training programmes, development and learning strategies, policies and events, marketing approaches, and evaluation processes