By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Adopt the language of accounting and finance.
- Develop a sound understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and their impact on financial reporting.
- Properly account for assets, liabilities and owners’ equity.
- Effectively interpret accounting transactions according to IFRS.
- Demystify the interpretation of financial statements and reports.
Who should attend?
Professionals in the fields of finance and accounting, and professionals: seeking to enhance international accounting knowledge and companies implementing IFRS as the standard of reporting.
- Introduction to IFRS
- Financial Reporting Framework
- The Future Agenda for IFRS
- IFRS: Current Year Update
- Statement of Financial Position
- Elements of Statement of Financial Position
- Forms and Format
- Classification of Assets
- Classification of Liabilities
- Classification of Stockholders Equity