By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify a medical emergency and recognize the need to intervene.
- Identify hazards and assess for response.
- Analyze the basic principles of First Aid and Emergency Response.
- Apply effective ways to react using barriers.
- Implement Basic Life Support and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
Who should attend?
To all employees who are interested to be prepared to face many emergency situations be it at work or elsewhere. The main target is individuals who are involved in Health Safety issues.
- Role of the First Aid Provider
- Emergency First Aid Care
- Recognizing an Emergency
- Deciding to Help
- Personal Safety
- Using Barriers
- Approaching the Patient
- Assessing for Response
- Mechanism for Spinal Injury
- Activating Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
Note: Upon the completion of this program, each participant will receive a “Successful Completion Card” endorsed by Medic First Aid®, an international leader in First Aid training.