By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the functions of public relations in a changing environment
- Practice the key communication skills and techniques essential for performing their public relations duties.
- Demonstrate a better understanding of how to communicate effectively with the internal and external publics of the organization.
- Play an active role in supporting the image and reputation of the organization.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and officers experienced in public relations. Also, other key personnel whose work involves contact and interaction with the internal/ external public, particularly in the areas of personnel, marketing, sales, training and administration will benefit from this program.
- Public Relations in a Changing Environment
- The Origin and Development of PR
- Definitions, Scope and Objectives
- New Roles and Perspectives
- The Role of Public Relations in Building and Supporting the Image of the Organization
- The Functions of Public Relations
- Planning and Organizing the Activities of Public Relations
- Ingredients of Successful PR Planning
- Main Qualities of Public Relations Professionals
- Public Relations Position in the Organization