By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Develop the necessary skills to become better communicators.
- Improve cross-cultural communication with others.
- Understand the verbal and non-verbal communication messages.
- Develop skills in listening actively and empathetically to others.
- Give and receive feedback and criticism in a constructive manner.
Who should attend?
Employees, supervisors, managers, and others who wish to improve their communication and interpersonal skills when dealing with different people on and off the job.
- How Do People Communicate
- Forms of Communication
- Communication Functions and Process
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Overcoming Communication Barriers
- Verbal Communication
- Reading Non-Verbal Messages
- One-Way versus Two-Way Communication
- Improving Communication
- Understanding Your Communication Style