By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify different approaches to interpersonal relationships.
- Improve organizational communications.
- Discover different personal listening styles.
- Develop skills in building rapport with others.
- Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations
Who should attend?
Employees, supervisors, senior and middle managers: who already have good communication skills and want to take them to the next level by developing advanced communication techniques and strategies.
- Defining Effective Communication
- Myths in Communication
- Elements of Our Communication with Others
- Communication Windows
- Identifying Approaches to Interpersonal Relationships
- Characteristics of Effective Communicators
- Communicating within Teams
- Organizational Communication
- The Art of Listening
- The Personal Listening Profile