By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Write clear and reader-friendly technical reports.
- Understand the structure of technical reports.
- Produce various types of technical reports.
- Prepare visuals that supplement and support technical reports.
- Present statistics and technical information in an understandable manner.
Who should attend?
All persons: who are required to prepare technical reports (engineers, safety officers, technicians, accountants, managers etc.)
Note: It is essential that participants have a good command of the English Language.
- Writing Technical Reports
- Purpose to be clear
- Methodology to be Correct
- Findings to be Accurate
- Conclusions to be Logical
- Recommendations to be Specific
- What Do Management Expect from a Report?
- Purpose of Technical Reports
- Recording Work done in a complete way
- Assessing Situations and Past Mistakes