By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define the various functions and the type of management activity associated with each.
- Decide when to use coaching and counselling.
- Define the relationship between attitude and behaviour and use it to motivate self and others.
- Use logical and creative approaches to solving problems.
- Differentiate between leadership and management.
Who should attend?
Department heads, senior supervisors, managers and others who need to develop/sharpen their managerial skills.
- Management: An Art or a Science?
- Changes Impacting the Job of a Manager
- Basic Managerial Functions
- The 6 Steps in Planning
- Managerial Competencies
- Different Management Styles
- Factors That Influence Your Style
- Reasons Managers Fail