By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate among the three levels of management and understand their responsibilities.
- Discuss the principal challenges managers face in an increasingly competitive environment.
- Practice advanced managerial skills needed for senior positions.
- Resolve conflict based on a win-win approach.
- Introduce and manage change leading to continuous improvement.
Who should attend?
Department heads, superintendents, senior supervisors and others who need to develop their managerial skills.
- Characteristics of Leaders
- Leadership versus Management: The Vital Differences
- Situational Leadership
- Concepts of Motivating Your Followers
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Techniques
- Principles of Solving Problems
- A Rational Approach to Problem Solving
- Tools and Techniques in Problem- Solving
- Coaching and Appraising Performance