Time is the currency of life. It represents the measure of value that an individual gets in exchange for their skills, talent and, or inputs. Therefore, time is value and, a resource which can be quantified in monetary terms. Time and self-management is a vital skill which is necessary in every endeavour, either personal or organisational. Indeed, the more individuals put their acts together, the better they can achieve optimization of results for themselves and their organisations.
However, much too often, management executives find themselves fraught with missed deadlines, delayed schedules and so on. The individual as a resource person needs to be able to comprehensively manage himself as a talent, in addition to managing people, other resources as well as work processes in order to deliver results.
This course is designed to arm business executives with proven skills that will enhance their performance and achieve highflier status.
- How to be organised, minimise mistakes, experience fewer bottlenecks and missed opportunities.
- How to manage oneself in relation to time
- How to identify and handle personally induced as well as externally imposed time wasters.
- How to set priority and cope even under pressure
- How to focus on measures of performance in responsiveness, customer service and interpersonal relations