By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of the new workplace.
- Apply the skills of a senior manager and leader.
- Practice the foundations of business analysis.
- Apply the latest management concepts and techniques to their current managerial position, with particular emphasis on strategy formulation, economic analysis, marketing and sales, finance, human resources and organizational behaviour.
- Develop and practice the specific skills required for managing successfully in a multi-cultural environment.
Who should attend?
All senior and middle managers (present and potential) who need to complement their technical and administrative knowledge with advanced multi-disciplinary managerial skills.
- The Management Challenge and the New Workplace
- Modern Management Thought
- The New Workplace and Organizational Challenges - New Managerial Roles
- High Performance Management Practices
- The Role of Intangible Assets
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Concepts and Fundamentals
- Scanning the External and Internal Environments for Marketing Purposes
- Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Product and Promotion Mix Strategies across the Product Life Cycle