Strategy is what drives the enterprise. It defines what the company is, where it wants to go, and how it plans to get there. Powering every successful organization is a well formulated and executed strategy. However, “success doesn't necessarily come from breakthrough innovation but from flawless execution.” - Naveen Jain
Organizations who clearly define their vision, set their strategic objectives, identify their priorities and most importantly effectively execute the strategies will stay competitive and remain profitable - hence they are built to last.
As the business environment today is in a state of constant flux and the speed of change is unprecedented, strategy is now more about direction and movement rather than positioning. Exploring various possible futures enables organizations think strategically and take proactive measures to achieve a preferred and profitable future, a future which would look very different from the present.
Senior Executives participating in the programme will explore best-practices in developing mission and vision statements, formulating their strategy and execution framework to keep their business ahead of the curve.
- Understand the concept and practice of business strategy and goal mapping
- Understand what strategies mean for their respective businesses
- Develop a “big picture” view for their individual roles and the business
- Conduct strategy audits to connect dots
- Develop functional strategy execution framework
- Gain the trust of different stakeholders
- Successfully lead a strategic plans and execution