Benefits of attending:
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify problems, principles, definitions and the major steps involved in the contracting process.
- Define ways to develop the scope of work and avoid pitfalls.
- Develop criteria to invite, receive and evaluate tenders.
- Identify administration tools and the roles of Contract Manager / Administrator.
- Discuss ways of using lessons learned to minimize confrontations during implementation and avoid disputes.
Who should attend?
All those involved in any aspect of preparing, implementing, managing or administering contracts: who are committed to prove their dedication to their professional growth.
- Principles, Definitions and Problems
- The Contracting Stages
- Contract Award
- Contract Administration
- The Scope of Work
- Main and Sub-Contracts
- Criteria for Evaluation
- The Tendering Stage