By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrator.
- Recognize the main contractual provisions and appreciate their effects on the implementation and management of future contracts.
- Understand the importance of knowing contractual terms and conditions.
- Review techniques for solving problems as well as partnering with contractors.
- Discuss ways of using lessons learned.
Who should attend?
All those involved in any aspect of implementing, managing or administering contracts; also those involved in any step of contract preparation and award for them to realize the importance of a well prepared contract.
- Principles of Contracts
- Legal and Business Considerations
- Administration Tools