By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Gain knowledge of essential skills to enhance their ability to run the Finance Department.
- Manage finance functions in an organized and professional manner.
- Determine the reporting requirements for the Finance Department.
- Become skilled at personal organization, staffing and time management.
- Apply finance policies and procedures to add value and communicate effectively with other departments.
Who should attend?
Financial managers, financial controllers, finance department heads, chief financial officers, accounting managers, senior finance officers, accountants, finance staff and analysts.
- The Macro Finance Picture
- Vision and Goals
- The Purpose of the Finance / Accounting Function
- Managing the Financial Function
- Managing Assets and Liabilities
- Customers and Vendors
- Providing Financial Information
- Financial Statements and Budgetary Reports
- Other Internal Reports
- Personal Organization and Time Management