By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Integrate training with the core competencies and strategy of the organization.
- Identify the various methods to conduct a Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
- Write Instructional Learning Objectives (ILOs) and design a training session on a topic of their choice.
- List ways to facilitate the transfer of skills from the workshop to the workplace.
- Deliver a thirty-minute training session and exchange feedback related to their training session.
Who should attend?
Trainers, instructors and line managers: involved in training and seeking certification as Master Trainers. The program is also open for other participants wishing to improve their training skills but not necessarily seeking certification.
- Core Competencies, Training and Strategy
- Relationship, Integration and Linkage
- How to Link Training with Strategy
- Competency Defined
- Competencies of a Master Trainer
- Partnering with Line Managers
- The Training Cycle in a Nutshell
- From Training Needs Analysis to Evaluation
- Learning Objectives; Program Design; Program Delivery
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
Note: Participants seeking certification should come with a PowerPoint presentation to fill up a thirty-minute training session on a topic of their choice.