By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Enhance their ability to effectively manage a Safety and Health program.
- Identify the important factors and steps in hazard analysis and control.
- Design and implement an Emergency Action Plan.
- Develop skills in safety supervision, leadership and evaluation.
- Initiate and conclude an effective Accident Investigation.
Who should attend?
Safety specialists, coordinators and others involved in implementing safety and health programs. Emphasis is placed on gaining in depth knowledge and skills to design, develop and deploy an effective safety management system.
- Introduction to Safety Management
- Top Management Commitment
- Employee Involvement
- Total Quality Safety Management
- Effective Communications
- Analyzing Incidents and Accidents
- Hazard Analysis and Control
- Definitions and Some Basics
- Hazard Categories
- Identifying Hazards