By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define the accounting cycle.
- Discover how accounting affects their day-today business.
- Outline the components of financial statements.
- Perform the accounting closing cycle.
- Get up to date with accounting terminology that will enable them to perform more effectively at work.
Who should attend?
Accounting assistants, accounting trainees, junior accountants and administrative assistants: working with accounts.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Purpose of Accounting
- Users of Accounting Information
- Accounting Process
- Different Company Structures
- The Double Entry Accounting
- 7 Rules of Debits and Credits
- Sub-Ledgers and General Ledgers
- Trial Balance