By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand how our worldview and perceptions affect our decisions.
- Better deal with different generations in the workplace and ensure results through contribution.
- Explore the range of forces and ways of thinking that might influence the future of management.
- Sharpen their leadership skills through innovative thinking and executive training.
- Update, broaden and optimize their executive management style for continued career advancement.
Who should attend?
Executives, leaders and managers who want to develop their critical leading and influencing skills necessary to create sustainable long term organizational success.
- The Effective Personality
- The Limiting Factor to Accomplishment
- Pruning Activities Resulting from Poor Management
- Over Staffing, Mal organization and Malfunction in Information
- Focusing on Contribution, Results, Values and Developing People
- Individual Self Development and Developing Others
- Making Meetings Productive
- Decision Steps for Effective Staffing
- Developing Opportunities for the Second Half of Your Life
- Elements of Effective Decision-Making