By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between management and leadership.
- Identify their strengths and leadership styles through self-assessment.
- Examine various leadership theories with emphasis on situational leadership.
- Identify the major competencies underlying Emotional Intelligence.
- Define the role of the leader as delegator and change agent.
Who should attend?
Individuals in middle and senior positions who wish to better understand themselves in order to improve their leadership skills. Employees whose responsibilities require delegation, leading and managing change will also benefit from the program.
- Leaders Not Managers
- Definitions, Similarities and Differences
- Myths about Leadership
- Personal Style and Leadership Qualities
- Linking Style with Leadership Qualities
- Characteristics of Admired Leaders
- Review of Major Theories
- Situational Leadership