By the end of the program, participants will be able to define the scope, nature and responsibility of the supervision role and the challenges this role places on them.
- Effectively communicate verbally and nonverbally with others.
- Apply their role as motivators
- Identify their teamwork style and build an effective team.
- Practice professional techniques in providing positive discipline.
Who should attend?
First level supervisors or prospective supervisors
- Being a Supervisor Today
- Supervisors Key Tasks
- Essential Skills for Supervisors
- Responsibilities and Challenges
- Problems Supervisors Encounter
- Communicating Effectively
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Reading Non-Verbal Messages
- Developing Effective Listening Skills
- Techniques in Providing Feedback