By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Develop advanced techniques for writing briefly yet clearly.
- Examine the strengths and weaknesses of different personal writing styles.
- Improve written work as a result of practical writing exercises.
- Match the written work with the needs of the readers.
Who should attend?
All individuals: whose work requires business writing, including memos, letters and e-mails.
- Advanced Techniques for Effectively Writing:
- Other Business Documents
- Organizing the Content
- Strong Introductions
- Proper Body
- Effective Conclusions
- Creating a Coherent and a Cohesive Document
Note: It is essential that participants have a good command of the English Language.