By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand the role of the office manager/senior administrator.
- Acquire time management skills required for better office productivity.
- Achieve higher productivity from subordinates.
- Develop the necessary skills to gain recognition and sell their ideas.
- Apply essential techniques for handling subordinates.
Who should attend?
Existing or prospective office managers/senior administrators and supervisors of junior level employees
- The Role of the Office Manager/Senior Administrator
- Perception versus Reality
- Competencies Required for Success
- Managing Time and Stress
- Identifying and Eliminating Time Wasters
- Setting Goals and Priorities
- Stress Management
- Planning and Managing Time for Self and Others
- Obtaining Peak Productivity from Your Subordinates
- Leading and Being Part of a Team