By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to manage IT projects using project management methodology.
- Master fundamental project management skills, concepts and techniques
- Link project goals and objectives to stakeholders needs in a clear and compelling manner.
- Set realistic measurable objectives and estimate project costs and schedules using proven techniques.
- Develop work breakdown structures and establish an effective project control and monitoring process for IT Projects.
Who should attend?
Project managers and senior professionals who seek to manage small to large sized projects or to broaden their knowledge and improve their skills in the key functions of project management.
- Why Project Management in IT?
- The Project Life Cycle
- Influences on a Project
- Roles and Responsibilities of Project Resources
- Project Initiation
- Scope Planning
- Building Project Goals and Objectives
- Developing the Project Charter
- Effective Organization and Team Management