By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify team strengths and blind spots after analysing their personal styles and preferences.
- Distinguish between groups and teams and list the major characteristics of effective teams.
- Make decisions by consensus through participating in a number of team building activities.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and staff: whose jobs involve building teams as well as working in teams.
- Identifying the Strengths and Blind Spots of the Team
- Personal Development Profile or Team Dimensions Profile
- Personal Style: Help or Hindrance for Team Development?
- The DISC Behavioural Dimensions
- Groups and Teams
- Characteristics of Groups
- Characteristics of Teams (Team Basics)
- Effective Teams: Definition and Characteristics
- High Performance Teams (HPT)
- The Concept of Synergy