By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply logical and creative approaches to solving problems and making decisions.
- Use traditional and creative tools for identifying causes and generating solutions.
- Utilize creativity and lateral thinking as a business tool.
- Analyze and solve actual problems facing them at work.
Who should attend?
Managers and supervisors: whose jobs involve solving problems, as well as making and implementing decisions?
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- Definitions and Tools: An Overview
- The Link between Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- The Principle of Organizing Our Thinking about Problems
- The Rational Approach to Problem-Solving (Kepner-Tregoe)
- Techniques of Recognizing Problems
- Difference between Causes and Symptoms
- The Helicopter Approach
- Problem Analysis
- Decision Analysis