By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate traits of an excellent sales manager
- Plan forecasts and quotas with more accuracy and precision
- Conduct sales coaching and counselling sessions effectively
- Practice effective interpersonal skills
- Manage the sales force with confidence and determination.
Who should attend?
Newly appointed and experienced sales managers who need to sharpen their tools to respond to customers, team and company needs.
- Sales Management and the Marketing Mix
- Common Characteristics of the Sales Force
- Discovering Core Competencies
- Sales Competency Model and Sales
- Competency-Based Training
- Effective Delegation
- Sales Manager Training
- Forecasts and Quotas
- Quota Management
- Ways to Ruin a Sales Force
- Account Management