By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of customer service in a competitive environment
- Practice the techniques of managing customer expectations and delighting customers
- Agree on a strategy to recover from major setbacks and regain the loyalty of customers
Who should attend?
Managers/supervisors and senior customer service staff
- Customer Service
- Definitions and Concepts
- Customer Service in a Competitive Environment
- Competition is more on Service than Products
- Establishing Winning Relationships
- Customer Requirements for Quality
- What is Quality Service?
- Components and Gaps of Quality Service
- Quality Requirements
- The RATER Model and Service Quality Indicators