By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand the role of productivity and effectiveness in the success of the 21st century administrator.
- Develop self-leadership capabilities which will enable professional advancement.
- Enhance their thinking skills to facilitate turning problems into opportunities.
- Build excellent relationship with people at all levels.
- Organize and plan for the best performance and utilization of their time at the office.
Who should attend?
Administrators, office managers, personal assistants and any member of the general staff wishing to improve their personal skills and challenge themselves to excel in their mission at the office.
- Productivity and Effectiveness: Gateways to the 21st Century Administrator
- What Is Productivity?
- Efficiency versus Effectiveness: Differences and Practical Uses
- Optimizing Quality and Quantity of Production through Streamlining
- Effective Self-Leadership
- Self-Leadership as a Prerequisite for Leading Others
- Understanding What Makes You Tick: Personal Values
- Performing a Personal SWOT Analysis
- Building on Your Talents
- The Thinking Administrator