By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify and discuss the major steps involved in contracting procedures.
- Develop the scope of work and recognize the implications of a poorly prepared scope.
- Discuss the contracting strategy including pricing.
- Select contractors more efficiently.
- Recognize and practice the tendering principles and process.
Who should attend?
All those involved in any step of contracting; also those involved in managing or administering contracts for them to have a full understanding of the contractual provisions they will be managing.
- Principles of Contracts
- Definitions of a Contract
- Legal Considerations
- The Contracting Stages
- Contract Award
- Contract Administration
- The Scope of Work