By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate expertise within the 2007 Microsoft Office® suite of business productivity programs.
- Word: apply styles and themes, add graphics and text effects, organize information with new Smart Art diagrams and charts, insert references, footnotes, indexes, and table of contents.
- Excel: create formulas, calculate values, analyze data, present information visually with graphics and charts, analyze data, work with databases, share spreadsheets for review and manage changes.
- PowerPoint: learn how to create memorable presentations, create great-looking slides, charts, and diagrams, bring ideas to life with animation and special effects, deliver presentations in person, on CD, or on the Web.
Who should attend?
Business professionals: finance and accounting, sales and marketing. human resource professionals, administrative assistants and executive assistants, managers and supervisors.
- Word 2007
- Exploring Word 2007
- Editing and Proofreading Documents
- Changing the Look of Text
- Changing the Look of a Document
- Presenting Information in Columns and Tables
- Working with Graphics, Symbols, and Equations
- Working with Diagrams and Charts
- Working with Longer Documents
- Creating Form Letter, E-mail Messages, and Labels