By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between the proactive/strategic approaches of managing training and the traditional/ reactive approach.
- Use appropriate methods to identify training needs.
- Design and conduct a training needs analysis.
- Analyze the components of human performance and determine how managers and/or the corporate culture may enhance performance.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training.
Who should attend?
Training and development professionals involved in the process of training needs analysis, coordinating and organizing training programs, and evaluating the results of training.
- The Proactive and Strategic Role of Training
- The Value of Training in the Era of Intellectual Capital
- 10 Approaches Linking Training to Strategy
- Partnering with Line Managers
- Marketing Training within the Organization
- The How-How Method
- Identification of Training Needs
- The Training Cycle
- Indicators of Training Needs: Present and Future
- Objectives of Training Needs Analysis