By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the strategic significance of training through particular emphasis on aligning training with strategy, marketing training within the organization and partnering with managers and supervisors.
- List the strategic, tactical and administrative competencies of the training professional.
- Use appropriate methods to conduct a Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
- Examine ways to select and coach internal trainers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and to hire external consultants.
- Demonstrate the success of training at all evaluation levels - from reaction to Return on Investment (ROI).
Who should attend?
Training and development professionals involved in the process of training needs analysis, coordinating and organizing training programs, and evaluating the results of training.
- The Strategic Framework of Training: An Overview
- Approaches to Aligning Training with Strategy
- From Top-Down to Pulse-Taking
- Marketing Training within the Organization
- How to Publicize Training Events
- Selling Training Internally
- Checklist to Reduce No-Shows
- Promotional Material Checklist
- Partnering with Managers and Supervisors
- The Style Inventory