By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the foundations of facility management.
- Optimize people, process, assets and the work environment to support delivery of the organization business objectives.
- Know the managerial, technical, and financial considerations of facility management.
- Discover the importance of proper maintenance management and project management of facility management.
Who should attend?
Personnel, who are interested in learning facility management and the considerations that affect facility management.
- Overview of Facility Management
- What Is Facility Management?
- The Role of the Facility Manager
- Facility Management Planning
- Annual Facility Planning
- Long Range Planning
- Facility Financial Management
- Trend and Ration Analyses
- Capital Budgeting Evaluations
- Risk Analysis Models