By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand why Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is essential for attracting, retaining and growing loyal customers.
- Determine the uses and objectives of a CRM system.
- Recognize best practices in implementing a CRM strategy.
- Apply CRM for improving marketing, sales, customer service, and customer contact.
- Use Social CRM to drive collaboration among salespeople to increase their effectiveness.
Who should attend?
Relationship managers, marketing managers, sales and customer care managers and supervisors, and senior sales and customer service staff.
- Defining CRM
- Importance of CRM to Companies
- Customer Loyalty and Optimizing Customer Experience
- CRM and Business Intelligence
- CRM Mistakes
- Why CRM is Hard?
- Where Does CRM Fit?
- CRM in Marketing
- Relationship and One-to-One Marketing