By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define time and its components.
- Identify and manage time wasters.
- Set goals and objectives and prioritize accordingly.
- Apply one or more of the 7 habits of highly effective people.
- Define what stress is, how it is caused and how the body responds to stress
Who should attend?
All managers and supervisors who wish to improve their management of time, and those whose effective use of time is a critical factor affecting performance.
- Definition of Time Management
- Value of Time as a Resource
- Myths about Time Management
- Identifying and Managing Time Wasters
- Self-Imposed Time Wasters
- System-Imposed Time Wasters
- Major Time Wasters: Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Directing, Controlling, Communication and Decision-Making,
- Eliminating Bad Habits
- The Attitude Pyramid