By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate the importance of job descriptions in the wider context of Human Resources.
- Carry out job analysis to obtain information for the preparation of job descriptions and other purposes.
- Write job descriptions to cover the wider requirements of Human Resources.
- Understand competencies in terms of what they are and how they are used.
- Write competency based job descriptions.
Who should attend?
Human Resources professionals working in compensation, who need to improve their skills in this field. The program is also suitable for professionals working in other areas of Human Resources who wish to acquire an intimate knowledge of job analysis and job descriptions.
- Introduction and Overview
- Main Uses of Job Descriptions
- Job Evaluation - What It Is and Where It Fits in
- An Overview of the Job Evaluation Process
- Some Questions on Job Analysis
- Job Description Terminology
- Job Analysis
- Uses of Job Analysis
- Process / Steps
- Job Analysis Methods