By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply the latest concepts and techniques required for managing or supervising a maintenance unit.
- Understand preventive and predictive maintenance as well as TPM and RCM.
- Examine the organizational, human and operational considerations for effective and cost-efficient maintenance work in their companies.
- Distinguish and optimize the special characteristics of maintenance activities globally.
Who should attend?
Those involved in the supervision or management of maintenance activities; also, anyone interested in learning more about the critical role of maintenance in a company.
- Definition of Advanced Maintenance Management
- Role of the Maintenance Manager/ Supervisor
- Objectives of Maintenance Management
- Maintenance in the Arab World
- The Maintenance Organization
- Building and Leading an Effective Maintenance Team
- Maintenance Management
- Maintenance Life Cycle
- Preventive Maintenance
- Predictive Maintenance