By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Write an effective report covering its various stages and divisions.
- Reach the proper conclusions based on analysis of findings.
- Give strong recommendations based on the right conclusions.
- Illustrate reports with attractive visual aids.
Who should attend?
Supervisors, managers, and staff who, as part of their work, need to write and present effective reports.
- What Is Report Writing
- Definition of a Report
- Purpose of a Report
- Collecting Facts and Data
- Using the Right Sources to Collect Information
- The Difference between a Memo and a Report
- The Difference between a Letter and a Report
- Planning and Organizing a Report
- 5 Stages in Report Writing
- The Preparing Stage
Note: It is essential that participants have a good command of the English Language.