- Successful completion of this course makes you a CRBA™ Certified Risk Based Auditor.
- You can use the designation CBRA™ on your business card and resume
- A member of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) the International Standards setting authority
- Up to 18 months membership to the IAFM professional body
- Access to the IABFM network and body of information online
- Preferred access to education centers in USA, UK, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Latin America
- Access to the IABFM journal published online Gold Embossed Certificate with your name and designation as MIABFM (Member of the International Academy of Business Financial Management)
This program is suitable for many different types of risk analysts, managers, and audit staff. It covers the entire risk management landscape drawing on different aspects of risk and delivers complex topics in an easy to understand manner: Heads of Audit, Audit Managers, and Senior Auditors - Auditors responsible for developing or implementing a risk-based approach - Other assurance professionals such as those in Compliance and QA functions who want to develop their Risk Based Approach -Managers and Directors of business functions - to aid their knowledge of a risk-based audit approach - Plus anyone who is responsible for analyzing company financial risk and dealing with the various risk exposures that may affect their organisation.
* Special offer: LEORON is giving the opportunity to register 3 people for the price of 2 in any of our courses in 2015. Starting from the 15th to the 30th of September, feel free to register two of your staff and earn a completely free training for one more team member.