CIFRSS Certified IFRS Specialist - Mozambique
By: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Nov 23 - 27 Nov, 2015
- Participants will gain an understanding of the way that the IASB came into existence and the impact it is having on world financial reporting.
- They will be aware of the introduction of recent standards and the changes they have brought about.
- They will be acquainted with the requirements for the four new standards IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12, IFRS 13 which were released in June 2011.
- New interpretations given by the IFRIC committee will be discussed.
- They will receive a complete overview of the IFRS standards for SMEs including the definition, adoption and major differences with the IFRS standards.
This highly practical qualification has been specifically designed for Chief Accountants » Group Finance Directors » Heads of Finance » Finance Managers » Financial Controllers » Accountants » Management Accountants » Executive Directors of Finance » Managers of Financial Accounts » Heads of Accounting and Administration » Finance and Information Systems Managers » Financial Analysts » Auditors » Portfolio Managers
* Special offer: LEORON is giving the opportunity to register 3 people for the price of 2 in any of our courses in 2015. Starting from the 15th to the 30th of September, feel free to register two of your staff and earn a completely free training for one more team member.
Facilitators: Geoff Baring
Venue: Polana Serena Hotel, Maputo, Mozambique
Professional in HR - International
Dec 05 - 09 Dec, 2016
LEORON Professional Development Institute
Why HRCI Certification? The HR Certification Institute offers a comprehensive portfolio of advanced professional ...